I just became a member of the LEO Dublin City Women in Business Network in Dublin, Ireland. They have monthly events for the members and yesterday I went to my very first networking event.
I loved it! It was great to met so many strong and successful women at once and be inspired to keep doing what I am doing. I am sure I will learn a lot from them.
The theme of the meeting was “Business Books that inspire” by Aidan Mc Donnell of Synergy Stocktaking (www.synergystocktaking.ie). He recommended 7 books and spoke about every single one.
I now have an extensive and great audio library to listen when running. (Yep.. I love listening to audiobooks when running, music doesn’t do for me. Ahh.. I will run a marathon this year! I will tell you more about soon)
Here are the books he recommended:
- The E Myth – Michael E. Gerber
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- The Leader that Had No Title – Robin Sharma
- The Success Principles – Jack Canfield
- The Green Platform – Declan Coyle
- Loving What Is – Byron Katie
- The Chimp Paradox – Steve Peters
With that in mind I decided to recommend you some books of my own:
- Three Simple Steps – Trevor Blake
- A Return to Love – Marianne Williamson
- Lean in: Women, Work and will to lead – Sheryl Sandberg
Hope you enjoy the list of books.